Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tom Brokaw

I cannot stand Tom Brokaw. His voice doesn't sound natural. I always wonder whether that's his conversational voice. The inflection and the cadence are so contrived like a prerecorded message. His lips are pulled and tight when he talks and he seems to be breathing through his mouth, if at all. He also looks to be in pain or suffering from a chronic stiff neck which makes my own neck hurt. I try to avoid watching his news program but tonight there is no escape from him.

2 comments:

mikem said...

Pok, I've been meaning to comment on some of your blogs but I just can't find time to do it. I read all your posts though. Anyway, I've been hearing a lot about Ryan A. from the brods and I decided to google him a couple of weeks ago. In case you're interested, you'll find him here: http://www.blogexplosion.com/show_page.php?SiteID=107138. Keep blogging.

moonrage said...

Mikem, thanks.